Friday 12 August 2011

“Blumeli Shots Gallery” - 1

Few days ago I asked you to send me pictures of my Blumeli around the world 
for my new Photo Gallery.
I told you about a new project and here is my  Blumeli Shots Gallery!!!!


I have to say a big Thanks to Silvia. She is so nice and sent me four shots of her Blumeli Lili§1 two days ago. So here you can see my first Blumeli Shots poster!!!!!..;))))

My Blumeli Shots Gallery- 1 Silvia and Lili §1


Thanks so much Silvia to have joined immediately my Blumeli Shots Gallery,
….your pictures are great!!!!!...;))))


I love so much my Blumeli and seeing your pictures of them makes me so happy
They are no just cotton flowers, they are much more.
Each of them has an own tag with a name and one code, a symbol "§" followed by a number!!!

Below you can see the tag that Silvia has received with her Blumeli.
Lili §1 is the first of several Lili and I will do the same for your Rufus, Heidi, Yuri...Lara
and....the Blumeli that are coming soon..;))))




Blumeli Collection - Blumeli tag


Blumeli Collection - Blumeli tag


Let's play with My Blumeli Collection!!!!! 
It's fun. Seriously!!!!!!

I can't stop taking shots of them in the real world, they are so funny.
And I'm quite sure you will do the same soon...;))))!!!!

It would be a pleasure to share your shots of my Blumeli and follow them around the world!!!!


Here is how to join My Blumeli Shots Gallery as fan:

1- Have fun with your Blumeli !!!!! If you don't have one yet, you can find them in my shop Sara Arts at Da Wanda.

2- Take four pictures of your new friend, my Blumeli of course..;))): at home, around your place, on Holidays,....!!! Resize your photos so they are less than 150KB in size.

3 - Write me using my contact page and submit your images with: your Blumeli name, its code, the location. I will post them as poster on my blog and my Blumeli Shots Gallery on my Flickr.  Just write something like this in your mail: " Silvia and Lili §1 in Madrid", as Silvia did. So I can put it as caption!!!!! 
Don’t forget to allow me to use your pictures, I need your permit written by mail. If they are public let me know about, I will add the link to your poster or as caption.

I will publish a post with a poster of your shots on my blog and add it in my “Blumeli Shots Gallery" on my Flickr as soon as possible.

If you are a fan and have a blog/site, here is how you might do:

1- Have fun with your Blumeli, first of all !!!!! If you don't have one yet, you can find them in my shop Sara Arts at Da Wanda.

2- Take four pictures of your new friend, my Blumeli of course..;))): at home, around your place, on Holidays,....!!! If you are an artist or crafter it would be great to see pictures of your creations and my Blumeli. Resize your photos so they are less than 150KB in size.

3- Create a poster titled "Blumeli Shots Gallery" with your four Blumeli Shots, your Blumeli Name and your blog name. You can add your own logo, if you have one. Here a sample.


BSG Sample - Lili feat. Sara Arts



4- Publish a post in which you mention somewhere you join the Sara Art Studio's Blumeli Shots Gallery and display one of my Blumeli Shots Gallery buttons, click the images below and grab the HTML code from their Flickr pages. (feel free to mail me for info and help!!)

blumeli shots gallery button
Blumeli Shots Gallery button


4- Submit your post link by mail (click HERE).
Note  Sara Arts reserves the right to refuse links to sites not related to its own theme/purpose or discart  images if not supporting its blog and flickr group content. Thank you for your understanding.

I will publish a post with your poster on my blog and add it in my “Blumeli Shots Gallery" on my Flickr linking back to your blog/site as soon as possible. 

My Blumeli are not listed in my store at the moment. They will be available in few days.
If you like You can always make your order by mail.

Please feel free to contact me for any further info and help!!!
Find my contact box here

See You soon
xx,
Sara 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...