Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bijoux, Necklace with bubbles, grey and red

Hi folks,

 Today I show you the 3th handmade necklace
from my bubbles.collection
Playful crocheted bubbles are my suggestion 
to add a stunning touch to your look. 

[Oggi vi mostro la terza di una serie di collane fatte a mano della mia bubbles.collection.
Divertenti bollicine colorate realizzate con la tecnica del crochet sono la mia proposta per aggiungere un po’ di “bollicine” al tuo look.]


Necklace with bubbles, grey and red




EN - Size: necklace length: 55cm; cotton balls : 2x 25mm in diameter, 1x 20mm in diameter
Material: 100% cotton, cotton balls, nylon yarn

[DE -Gröβe: Kette: 45cm länge; Wattekugeln: 2x 25mm Diameter; 1x 20mm Diameter
Materialen: 100% Baumwolle, Wattekugeln, nylongarn ]

[IT - Dimensione: girocollo: 55cm ; palline di ovatta: 2x 25mm di diametro, 1x 20mm di diametro
Materiale usato: 100% cotone, palline di ovatta, filo di nylon]


Necklace with bubbles, grey and red


Available in my Shop at DaWanda
or Available on request please contact me. (Contact page)

[In meinem Shop bei Da Wanda Shop erhältich oder auf Anfrage erhältlich !!!!! Mich kontaktieren (Contact page)]


[Disponibile nel mio negozio sulla piattaforma di Da Wanda. Se cosi' non è, disponibile su richiesta, contattami. (Contact page)]
Kette mit Bubbles - grau und rot auf DaWanda
Mini_logo

Entdeckt auf DaWanda

Von: sara_arts

Kette mit Bubbles - grau und rot

DaWanda Shop-Widget

Keep an eye on my Creations Page and have fun!!!!
[ Dai uno sguardo alla pagina con tutte le mie creazioni e buon divertimento!!!! ]

See You soon,
Xx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...