Monday 13 August 2012

My Monday Song

Good Monday morning Folks,

Yesterday evening I saw the Closing Ceremony of the London Olympic games
I have really enjoy it, and appreciated the final introduction to the next Olympic games 
by the Brazilian team of performers. 

Among them I saw for the first time Marisa Monte. So elegant in her blue and white dress!!!! 
Wasn't she?
And this morning I browsed to know more about her.

One of her songs is "My Monday Song"!!!!! Enjoy.....;))))



See You soon
XX
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Marisa is great, isn't she? I know her becoz she was the female singer in one of the Tribalistas' records. I used to know all of their songs back when I studied Portuguese at the Uni...

    I had to practise the language but also I fell in love with what they call "fado". Are you familiar with this genre at all?

    Kiss kiss,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex!!! Do you know Marisa? That's great!!!! I love Tribalistas, but I suppose to have missed the one with Marisa Monte.

    I don't know Portuguese, but I love "fado" as well.

    Thanks to have stopped by, It's always a pleasure to hear from you,

    Xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to take your time and send me a comment. I will replay to you soon, come back and read my message.

If you like you may follow Sara Arts also via Facebook and Google+, join me and be connect. Help each other to spread out our love for Creativity and Arts!!!

If you are a blogger too, I look forward to have a tour in your "little world".
I love to hear from you!!!!

Xx
Sara Arts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...